– The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed.
– The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut, and handed to the pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
-By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling better
Exam_of_genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
-On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had completely disappeared
-The patient lives at home with his mother, father and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
-The patient refused an autopsy.
– Bleeding started in the rectal area and continued all the way to Los Angeles.
-The patient has no past history of suicides.
– She is numb from her toes down.
-She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate directions in early December.
– The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as a stockbroker instead.
-Patient’s fluid intake is good, mostly beer.
– Examination reveals a well-developed male lying in bed with his family in no distress.
– Patient was alert and unresponsive.
– Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.