5 BOCES Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 1260-6599
Prepare for a rewarding health career in a growing labor market. We are committed to providing excellent, competitively priced education with clinical and classroom instruction in preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination (State Licensing Exam.)
1. Complete and return Licensed Practical Nursing application. (Applicants must be a high school graduate, or hold a GED.)
2. Once a completed application is on file an applicant will be notified of the next available entrance exam date.
3. The Admissions Committee will review applications, qualifications, exam evaluations, and transcripts.
4. Applicants will be notified of the Admission Committees decision by mail.
LPN Program Requirements
• Pass each grading area with a minimum of 75%.
• Pass all clinical components.
• Complete a minimum of 1,000 hours of instruction.
• Current CPR Certification.
What is a Licensed Vocational Nurse?
How to become a Licensed Vocational Nurse
LVN Program Fees
What is the typical salary for a Licensed Vocational Nurse ?
Benefits of Vocational Nursing
Is the Vocational Nursing Profession a growing career?
What do Vocational Nurses do?