English is my second language. How do I decide which exam to take? The Written Test is a two-hour test with multiple-choice questions written in English. Candidates having difficulty reading English have the option of taking either an oral or Spanish written exam, but must request these options when submitting their application.
An_Audio test in English or Spanish may be requested for the Written Test if you have difficulty reading or understanding English. If English is your second language or if you have difficulty reading English, please request the English or Spanish audio test when you submit your application.
However, the Clinical Skills Evaluation requires the applicant to perform randomly selected nursing assistant skills. This part of the exam is administered only in English.
- Restorative Nursing Assistant (RA) RNA
- Psychiatric Aides
- Hospice Aide
- CNA Jobs In Your Area
- CNA Registries Nurse Aide Registries
- Nursing Assistant Resume-How to Write a CNA Resume
- Free CNA Resume Sample Certified Nursing Assistant Resume
- Nursing Assistant Courses Online
- Where Can I Find Free CNA Study Guides?