Male nurses are good, but what about a female mailman?
Seven ways you know there’s a male nurse on the unit
7. Someone at the nurses’ station isn’t wearing a print top.
6. You find yourself with a box of gigantic gloves and wonder where the smaller ones went.
5. Conversations based on sports have somehow infiltrated the unit.
4. Somebody left a burger and fries on the table, where you struggle to convince yourself a salad is fulfilling.
3. A patient keeps calling your co-worker “Doctor” regardless of how many times she is corrected.
2. This complaint becomes familiar: “There are no XL gloves here and they were ordered just for me.”
1. Someone left the toilet seat up in the nurses’ lounge restroom.