How to write a student or new graduate Pharmacy Technician Resume with little applied experience.
Recent graduate pharmacy technician resume:
To obtain a full time or part time position to utilize the skills I have learned as a Pharmacy Technician. Strong interest in pursuing professional development opportunities, including specialized training and licensure in the organization’s growth areas.
- Recently graduated from the Pharmacy Technician program at Corona College.
- In-depth mathematical skills necessary to accurately compute fractions, ratios, percentages and totals.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, and prescription orders.
- Acquired knowledge in the preparation and dosage using measuring techniques, weighing, reducing, calculating dosages
- Skilled in aseptic technique
- Sensitive to customers’ needs; accurate and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others in supervisory or support staff roles.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel based operating systems, software applications
- Ability to support Pharmacist in daily tasks concerning the pharmacy and patients.
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi task and pay attention to detail
Corona College, Merrionette Park, CA 2012
Pharmacy Technician Diploma
Work Practicum Experience:
– Assigned new loads to medstations
– Picked the required refills and new pending load medications
– Checked the refills and loads of medications to ensure accuracy
– Delivered medications to nursing units
– Delivered and checked wardstocks to nursing units
– Performed ward tasks including cleaning out interim doses from med slots and fridges in nursing units
– Performed scheduled and adhoc packaging of medications
– Compounded IV medications
Restaurant, Corona, CA
Cashier, Customer service
-Calculated total payments received at the end of the work shift
-Able to give customer service on the phone as well as take orders
-Maintain and calculated food inventory end of the week
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Volunteer Corona General Hospital
References available upon request.