We have 3 open 7p-7a cardiac tele contracts open at a major hospital in Nashville. RN candidates must have 2+ years of recent tele experience and must be current on all credentials. These contracts are 13-weeks in length.
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater
• Maxim background screening
Somnia, a national anesthesia practice management company, which was recently named one of the 50 fastest growing privately held New York-based companies by Crain’s New York Business and one of “Healthcare’s Hottest” by Modern Healthcare magazine, is seeking to hire Per Diem registered nurses for vacation and/or emergency back-up coverage for a GI office located in Westchester County. Additional facility coverage available.
• Board Certification Preferred/Board Eligibility Required
• Current ACLS card
• IV Placement
Part Time Wellness Nurse RN
When you join our family at Emeritus at San Dimas, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we’d love to meet you.
If you’re a RN with compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly, consider a rewarding career with us as a Part-Time Wellness Nurse. You’ll assist our residents with care activities as well as supervising Wellness Department employees in providing day-to-day care. At Emeritus, you’ll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry.
Cruise Ship Nurses
Home Health Care Nurses-Visiting Nurses
Community Health Nurses
Mobile Intensive Care Nurse