Registered Dental Hygienist – On Call
To work interdependently with physicians, nurses and other clinical staff to provide comprehensive, high quality medical care to Kaiser Permanente members.
• At least one (1) year of full-time experience as a nursing/medical assistant in a hospital, doctor’s office, or ambulatory care clinic is required.
• High school diploma required.
• State of Maryland: Certified Nursing Assistant required.
• Current BLS certification required.
• Completion of all Kaiser Permanente Clinical Assistant required competencies within the first sixty (60) days of employment, and annually thereafter.
Primary Location: Maryland-Silver Spring-Talbot Administration Building 12120 Plum Orchard
HEALTHCARE TALENT is looking for an experienced Director of Dental Hygiene for a large client in the Los Angeles area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization.
Responsibilities will include managing a team of RDAs and insuring protocol meets company expectations in professional and clinical areas.
Duties will also include:
Oversight of the dental equipment and maintaining equipment inventories
Ongoing education, training and development of RDAs
5 years previous experience managing a team in a dental office setting
Extensive knowledge of dental health, technology, infection control and general hygiene theories
Current RDH license
If you feel you have the skills we require, please respond to this posting with your contact information and resume in a Word document. We look forward to hearing from you today!