Sr. Inpatient Physical Therapist Sr. Outpatient Pulmonary Rehabilitation PT
1) Patient Care Examination:
Examines patient using appropriate testing methods and instrumentation, appropriately records and interprets all findings, and identifies patient needs.
Formulates a detailed assessment based upon findings of the examination.
Develops treatment plan and patient outcomes, incorporating the input of the patient, their family and other health professionals. Ensures that the plan and outcomes are functional, time-based, and measurable, and incorporates diagnosis, prognosis, physical/mental status and anticipated lifestyles.
Experience: A minimum three years professional, clinical experience typically gained in a comparable inpatient or outpatient setting.
DAYS, some weekends and holidays required
About Lahey Clinic
At Lahey Clinic, as one of the world’s premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients’ high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow’s health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Provides independent physical therapy management of patients under the direction of the Rehabilitation Services Director or designee. Provides physical therapy services in specialized patient care clinics, and assists in the development, implementation and review of departmental patient care programs.
• Must have at least two (2) years experience in physical therapy.
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree with certification in Physical Therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
• Licensed to practice physical therapy by the State of California.
• Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
• BLS required.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Certified Hand Therapist by the American Society Hand Therapist