In anticipation of opening our new hospital, Kaiser Permanente is preparing to start our recruitment process this fall and winter.
This job posting is representative of one of the types of positions we will be hiring for in the near future. If you are interested, please submit your resume and we will follow up with you on our hiring timelines and application process.
Possible Positions Represented:
20 hr Day
30 hr Day
40 hr Day
20 hr Evening
40 hr Evening
• One (1) to two (2) years of scrubbing experience and/or graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology with a finished practicum in an inpatient or ambulatory OR setting involving scrubbing experience
• One (1) to two (2) years of scrubbing experience and/or finished practicum in an inpatient or ambulatory OR setting involving scrubbing experience
• Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
• Knowledge of sterile technique; operating room procedures and equipment; dexterity with hands; effective relationships with people; ability to exercise good judgment and discipline
• Able to follow instruction
• Knowledge of sterile core area
• Three (3) to five (5) years of scrubbing experience in all surgical procedures in inpatient or ambulatory OR setting preferred.
• CST preferred
$22.91 – $27.18
Surgical Technician – Grade 630 [W12-138] – Temporary
Primary Location: California-Walnut Creek-Walnut Creek Hospital 1425 S. Main St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 28
Working Days: Mon & Thurs: 8:30am – 5:00pm; Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm
This is a temporary position. Expected length of employment: Up to 90 days. Scheduled days and hours are dependent upon departmental needs and may include holidays and weekends.