ad125 ad125 ad125 ad125 ad125 ad125
Licensed Vocational Nurse | Nursing Assistant | RN | Medical Assistant | Dental Hygienist | Dental Assistant | Pharmacy Tech | Anesthesia Tech | Respiratory Therapist
| Male Nurse | Surgical Tech | EMT | Veterinary-Tech | PT Assistant | Physician Assistant | Medical Tech Jobs | Assistants Jobs | Best Medical Careers | Contact

Georgia CNA Registry

GEORGIA

Georgia Health Partnership Nurse Aide Registry

Georgia Health Partnership -GMCF
1455 Lincoln Parkway East,
Suite 750, Atlanta, GA 30346

PH: (678) 527-3010
or (800) 414-4358
Fax: 678-527-3001

Georgia Nurse Aide Registry

View Larger Map

CNA Registries Nurse Aide Registries

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “Georgia CNA Registry”

1. EBONY WILLIAMS says:

MY NAME IS EBONY AND I RECIEVED MY CNA TRAINIG IN KS. I WAS IN THE MILITARY AND I AM NOW IN GE, I NEED TO TRANSFER MY CNA AND IM NOT SURE HOW TO. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

2. patti says:

hello Ebony,

I would go to the local VA center I think if you are in GE you are in Germany? right? Tell them where you got your CNA training.

It should just tranfer over. Or tell them at the local school for CNA for US people in Germany. sorry for being so wordy. find out who trains for CNA. Tell them you want ot take the test for CNA.

I was in Heildeburg GE where are you? If you are young with out kids go out every weekend and see the sights. If you have kids, go on the Volks walks. Have fun.

patti psimchak@yahoo.com

3. I’m a cna with 20 years experiences, i’m interested in coming to altanta. please call me at 909-277-4085 when you have steady work available. i have a daughter who lives there already so the travel arrangements would be know problem.

4. Adrian Roberson says:

Hello my name is Adrian. I have been a CNA for a little over 6 years and I want to transfer my Mississippi CNA license over to Georgia Nurse Aide Registry to become a CNA in the state of Georgia. What do i need to do to obtain a Georgia CNA license?

5. Carolyn says:

Looking for reprosity forms for georgia… I am a CNA in NC with plans to move to georgia.

6. suzette robinson says:

Hello my name is Suzette Robinson, I’ve been a CNA for 15yrs.and have recently relocated to Georgia.I want to know how i would go about transfering my lisense from Colorado to Georgia

7. Kristen says:

I need a renewal form.

8. Qwiani says:

I havent worked in two years so my certification has expired. What can I do to be recertified?

9. audrey pickens says:

Hello my name is audrey and my main concern is I’m moving to Georgia and i need to know what can I do to transfer my virginia cna license to georgia.I also need to know do i have to take a test and want to know how much it cost.

10. Donna M. Mattocks says:

I have been working as a CNA/HHA for the past year, but moved from SC to GA and I let my certification in GA lapse. How can I renew my certification? I took the class in 2007 and passed and mine expired in 2009. Thank you

11. sophia says:

how do i get a replacement nurse aide card?

12. Nathaniel says:

how i tranfer my cna form from fl to ga

13. PEARL INGRAM says:

I HAVE NOT WORKED IN A NURSING HOME IN 2 YEARS BUT I DID HOME CARE FOR A ELDERLY MAN AND HIS WIFE I DID THE SAME THINGS I DID IN A NURSING HOME I GAVE BATHS TOOK VIDALS GIVE MEDS COOK MEALS CLEAN HOUSE DID EXERCISE WITH THEM TOOK THEM TO DR SO HOW DO I GET MY CERTIFACATION BACK