Online Medical Assisting Program prepares you to be an entry-level paraprofessionals in medical offices, clinics, and associated medical facilities. In addition to basic diagnostic and laboratory procedures, students learn current medical technology, medical codes, and other skills necessary to excel in the healthcare industry.
Online Medical Assistant Training Courses cover the following areas:
* Medical Legal and Ethical Guidelines & Requirements
* Medical Office Management
* Patient Preparation and Assisting the Physician
* Clinical Procedures
* Laboratory Procedures
* Principles of Pharmacology and Drug Administration
* Cardiopulmonary and electrocardiography
All Online Medical Assistant online courses include: Orientation, Online Courses and Training, Audio/Visual Presentations, Electronic Library, Help Desk, Chatrooms, Discussion Boards, E-mail, Gradebook Access, Online testing.