• Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Information on food, drugs, biologics, devices, cosmetics, toxicology, news releases, legal briefs.
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP): Independent and impartial association that assists its member boards in developing, implementing, and enforcing uniform standards for the purpose of protecting the public health
- Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP): National organization representing the interests of pharmaceutical education and educators.
• American Pharmacists Association (APhA): First-established national professional society of pharmacists
• American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS): National organization for scientists to exchange knowledge with more than 12,000 professionals worldwide.
• American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP): Professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research.
• American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP): International professional association that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources to advance the practice of senior care pharmacy
• American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP): 30,000-member professional association that represents pharmacists who practice in hospitals and in other health care systems
• International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR): International organization promoting the science of pharmacoeconomics and health outcomes research
• National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS): The country’s largest pharmacy organization and has served as the voice for chain pharmacies since 1933
• National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA): Founded in 1898 as the National Association of Retail Druggists (NARD), represents the pharmacist owners, managers, and employees of nearly 25,000 independent community pharmacies across the country
• The United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Inc. (USP): Establishes state-of-the-art standards to ensure the quality of medicines
How to become a pharmacy tech
Chemotherapy Pharmacy Technician -Oncology Pharmacy
Closed Door Pharmacy Technicians
Community Pharmacy Technician
Pharmaceutical Salesperson Career-Drug Rep Job
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Job
Medication Aide Job
New Graduate Pharmacy Technician Resume
Nuclear Pharmacists, Radiopharmacists
Operating Room Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy School Requirements and Admission Test (PCAT)
Pharmacy Technician Background Check
Pharmacy Technician Job With No Previous Experience
Pharmacy Technician Salary
Pharmacy Technician Types
Poison Information Provider
Senior Care Pharmacist